To achieve environmentally sound and sustainable agricultural production ensuring food security, social equity, self-reliance and economical welfare of the producer.
Large scale and sustainable implementation IPM in Pakistan, rationalizing the use of pesticide while maintaining production levels and increasing farmer's profit.
- Enhance communication, coordination and strengthen collaboration among IPM stakeholders.
- Make efforts to promote ecologically sound and issue oriented IPM approaches for the benefit of the society.
- Facilitate the foundation and execution of projects, advocating optimum use of available resources to enhance productivity of cropping system
- Communicate the resultsw of these efforts, the benefits of IPM and relevant policy decisions to the public widely.
- Establish international linkages.