Dr. nazia rafique
- Rafique, N.,Tariq, S.R. and Ahmed, D. Monitoring and distribution patterns of pesticide residues in soil from cotton/wheat fields of Pakistan for future reclamation," Environmental monitoring and assessment accepted (2016).
- Rafique, N.,and Tariq, S. R.. "Distribution and source apportionment studies of heavy metals in soil of cotton/wheat fields." Environmental monitoring and assessment 188.5 (2016): 1-10.
- Rafique N., Tariq, S R. Ahad, K. and Taj T.Cu2+ and Fe2+ mediated photodegradation studies of soil-incorporated chlorpyrifos, Environ Sci Poll Res. DOI: 10.1007/s11356-015-5655-4 online published (2015).
- Sadiq, S., ul Haq, M. I., Ahmad, I., Ahad, K., Rashid, A., & Rafique, N. Bioremediation Potential of White Rot Fungi, Pleurotus Spp against Organochlorines. Journal of Bioremediation & Biodegradation, 2015.
- RafiqueN.and Tariq, S. R. Photodegradation of α-cypermethrin in soil in the presence of trace metals (Cu2+, Cd2+, Fe2+ and Zn2+), Environ Sci Processes Impacts. 17 (1): 166 - 17 (2015).
- Tariq, S.R., Rafique, N., Kiran, S. and Khan, A. M. Photo-induced degradation of Emamectin benzoate: Effect of iron amendments and solvent system, Environ Earth Sci. 72 (4): 983-988 (2014).
- Rafique, N., Tariq, S. R. and Abbas, M. Effect of Fe2+ amendment on photodegradation kinetics of imidacloprid in moist soil, Environ Earth Sci. 71: 2869–2874 (2014).
- Rafique, N., Tariq, S.R. and Zaidi, F. Photocatalytic degradation studies of imidacloprid and lambda-cyhalothrin by copper metal, IJEPCM. 4 (2): 139–145 (2012)
- Rafique N., Tariq, S. R. and Noreen, S. Multivariate statistical analyses of various physico-chemical parameters and selected metals in soil in vicinity of sugarcane based industrial unit, Asian J Chem. 23: 4151-4155 (2011).
- Nazia Rafique*, Saadia R. Tariq and Karam Ahad, Paper “Source identification of plant protection products and their correlation with coexistent anions in soil of cotton/wheat fields of Multan presented in 4th International Molecular Biology and Biotechnology Congress and Conference on Life Science Research 2015 held at Al-Nafees Medical College and Hospital, Isra University, Islamabad Pakistan September 04-06, 2015.
Shazia Akhtar (SSO)
- A.khtar, S., and Iram, S., (2016). Enhanced phytoremediation of heavy metal polluted soil with native crops of Punjab, Pakistan. Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences Vol. 8, No. 4, p. 158-171,
- Akhtar, S., Iram, S., and M. M. Hassan. (2015).Heavy Metal Concentration in Peri-urban Soils and Crops under Untreated Wastewater. International journal of scientific and engineering research. Volume 5, Issue 9, pp 523-535. 2014
- A.khtar, S., and Iram, S., (2015).Effect of chelating agents on heavy metal extraction from contaminated soils. International journal of scientific and engineering research. Volume 5, Issue 9, pp 535-545. 2014
- Metal tolerance potential of filamentous fungi isolated from soils irrigated with untreated municipal effluent. Journal of Soil Environment. 32(1): 62-65, 2012.
- Study of Fungi from the Contaminated Soils of Peri-Urban Agricultural Areas. Pakistan journal of botany.43(4): 2225-2230, 2011.
- Distribution of Heavy Metals in Peri-Urban Agricultural Areas Soils. Chemical Society of Pakistan. 34(4):861-869, 2012.
- Two Research papers are submitted and are in the process of approval.
Dr. Ijaz ahmed(sso)
- Ijaz Ahmad, Safdar Ali, Khalid Saifullah Khan, Fayyaz ul Hassan, Shahzada Sohail Ijaz, Kashif Bashir, Zafar Abbas, Mushtaq Ahmad, Adnan Shakeel (2015). Use of coal derived humic acid as soil conditioner for soil physical properties and its impact on wheat crop yield. International Journal of Biosciences. Vol. 6, No. 12, p. 81-89, 2015.
- Ijaz Ahmad, Safdar Ali, Khalid Saifullah Khan, Fayyaz ul Hassan and Kashif Bashir (2015). Use of Coal Derived Humic Acid as Soil Conditioner to Improve Soil Physical Properties and Wheat Yield. International Journal of Plant & Soil Science 5(5): p. 268-275, 2015.
- Mohammad Islam, Sher Afzal, Ijaz Ahmad, Ahsan -ul-Haq and Akhter Hussain (2008). Salt tolerance among different sunflower genotypes.Sarhad Journal of Agriculture.Vol.24, No.2, 2008.
- Kashif Bashir, Safdar Ali, Shahzada Sohail Ijaz, Ijaz Ahmad, Zafar Abbas, Adnan Shakeel and Mushtaq Ahmed. (2015). Soil aggregate size distribution, stability and carbon content as affected by various levels of municipal solid waste compost. Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences. Vol. 6, No. 5, p. 409-417, 2015.
- Kashif Bashir, Safdar Ali, Shahzada Sohail Ijaz, Muhammad Azim Malik and Ijaz Ahmad (2015). Soil physical properties and wheat yield as influenced by varying levels of different organic materials. International Journal of Plant & Soil Science 4(5): p. 445-454, 2015.
- Ashiq Saleem, Muhammad Ansar, Muhammad Azim Malik, Muhammad Kausar Nawaz, Shahzada Sohail, Ijaz Ahmad, Rashid Saleem, Ihsan ullah and Habib Iqbal Javed (2015). Maize hybrids under diverse drought and soil moisture conservation techniques in field condition.International Journal of Biosciences Vol. 6, No. 8, p. 149-156, 2015.
- Muhammad Kashif, Bakhtiar Gul, Haroon Khan, Sara Hidayat, Muhammad Amin, Adnan Shakeel, Ijaz Ahmad and Mushtaq Ahmad (2015). Impact of soil moisture and soil depths on resprouting ability of johnson grass (sorghum halepense L.) rhizomes. Pakistan Journal of Weed Science Research Vol. 21 No.3 p. 327-334, 2015.
- Zafar Abbas, Ijaz Ahmad, Adnan Shakeel, Muhammad Abdullah, Muhammad Islam, Sadiq Muhammad, Ghulam Murtaza and Mushtaq Ahmad (2015). The effect of phosphorus fertilizer and water stress on protein and phenolic contents in cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.). Pakistan journal of agricultural research vol. 28 No. 4, 2015.
- Muhammad Bilal, Zafar Abbas, Ijaz Ahmad, Muhammad Aslam, Muhammad Ijaz, Adnan Shakeel, Mushtaq Ahmad, Kashif Bashir (2015) Response of different cotton (Gossipium hirsutum L.) genotypes at various levels of salinity. Pakistan journal of agricultural research.
- Hamid Majeed, Waseem Safdar, Barkat Ali, Ashiq Mohammad, Ijaz Ahmad, Abdul Samad Mumtaz. 2011. Genetic assessment of the genus Pisum Sativium L. Based on sequence specific amplification polymorphism data. Journal of Medicinal Plant Research.
- Khan Kiran Y, Khan Mir A, Niamat R, Shah Ghulam M, Fazal H, Seema N, Hussain I, Ahmad I, Inayat H, Jan G and Kanwal F (2012). Elemental content of some anti-diabetic ethnomedicinal species of genus Ficus Linn. Using atomic absorption spectrophotometry technique. Journal of Medicinal Plants Research Vol. 6(11), pp. 2136-2140, 23 March, 2012.
- Zeshan Ali, Barkat Ali, Ashiq Mohammad, Mushtaq Ahmed, Ijaz Ahmad, Abdul Aziz Naper, Alvina G.Kazi,Ahmad Ali,Shamim-ul-Sibtain Shah and A. Mujeeb-Kazi “Combsating Water Scarcity For Global Food Security”. In: Agricultural Systems in the 21st Century, Nova Science Publishers,Inc.2013