- Inter-lab. Calibration trials with Plant Protection Department in Denmark.
- CIPAC – Collaborative studies.
- Pesticide residues monitoring in food chain and ecosystems of Pakistan.
- Pesticide residues monitoring in cotton leaves, lint, seeds, in cotton growing areas of Pakistan.
- Pesticide residues in fruits, vegetable and water in cotton growing areas of Pakistan were monitored.
- Pesticide residues in exportable fruits and vegetables of Pakistan.
- Assessment of persistent organic pollutant and heavy metals in rice belt of Pakistan.
- Colonial water-birds were used as bio-indicators of pesticide pollution.
- Fate of pesticide residues and their impact on human health and livestock in cotton growing areas of Pakistan.
- Impact of pesticides on female cotton pickers was studied by determining the acetylcholine esterase level.
- The effect of pesticides residues on the health of tobacco farm workers was evaluated.
- Collaboration with Lab of Microbiology, WUR, QAU, ARID, AMC, FJWU
- Established water quality laboratory.
1. A project on “Fate of Pesticide Residue in Cotton Agro Ecosystem and their Impact on Wild Life and Human Health” (RADP Project Completed).
2. FAO – Pesticide Residues in fruits, vegetable and water in Multan Division and impact of pesticide exposure on female cotton pickers.
3. FAO – Pesticide Residues in Cotton Leaves, Lint, Seeds in Khairpur.
4. WWF-Pakistan: Pesticide Residues in Cotton Leaves, Water & Soil in Vehari, Multan & Bahawalpur.
5. Pak-Italian Cultural Exchange Project - Assessment of persistent organic pollutant and heavy metals in rice belt of Pakistan.
6. EU – Colonial Water-birds as Bio-indicator of Contamination.
7. Pak-EPA – POPs Enabling Activities.
8. HEC/AMC - The Effect of Pesticides Residues on the Health of Tobacco Farm Workers.
9. RADP – Fate of Pesticide Residues and their Impact on Human Health and Livestock in Cotton Growing Areas of Pakistan.
10. FAO – Pesticide Residues in Exportable Horticulture of Pakistan (Completed)
Courses Offered PARC Institute of Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Microbiology
- B.Sc 20
- M.Sc 08
- M.Phil 10
- Ph.D 03