PARC has following major research establishments in Pakistan conducting research according to the agro-ecological needs of various regions. Please click on the links below for details of research work undertaken at these establishments:
1. National Agricultural Research Centre (NARC), Islamabad
2. Southern Zone Agricultural Research Centre (SARC), Karachi
3. Arid Zone Research Centre (AZRC), Quetta
4. Arid Zone Research Institute (AZRI), Bhawalpur
5. National Tea Research Institute (NTRI), Mansehra
6. National Sugar Crops Research Institute (NSCRI), Thatta
7. Mountain Agricultural Research Centre, (MARC), Gilgit
8. Research Station Shaheed Benazir Bhuttoabad (RSSBB), Sakrand, Sindh (Page under construction)
9. Summer Agricultural Research Station (SARS), Kaghan.
Besides, PARC has Coastal Area Research Station, Karachi; Federal Pesticide Research Lab, Multan; and PARC-IPM Lab, Multan.. Agricultural Economics Research Units (AERUs) are functioning in all the provinces and Azad Jammu and Kashmir. PARC also has its Liaison Offices in Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta and its research units in Rice Research Institute, Kala Shah Kaku, Lahore and Dokri, Sindh.
[ Back to PARC ] [ Back to NARC ]